India – the beautiful and mysterious land of Asia – has always been one of the dream stops of passionate travel enthusiasts.
Join us to find out what is the best time to carry a backpack and visit this country, as well as some useful experiences for your trip to India.
What beautiful season to India tourism?
India experiences 3 seasons in a year including: Summer, rainy season (monsoon) and winter. In particular, winter lasts from November to January, summer starts from May with very hot weather, spring is quite short in February and March.
According to the experience of many tourists who have booked a plane ticket to India, there are times that are considered suitable to travel to this country. That is:
October – March: This is the “golden” time to travel to India because the weather is warm now, not too hot, especially very dry, with beautiful sunshine.
– April – May: The temperature is quite stable at this point, however, the humidity is high and there are thunderstorms. If you are not too concerned about this, this is also the time to choose to go to India.
Also, if you plan to visit the southern part of India it’s best to go after November, when the rainy season is over completely.
What to eat, what to play in India?
The mystical and sacred beauty of India has always been the fascinating subject of movies, something that any exploring tourist wants to learn. In India, each city has its own beauty, it is difficult to mix with any other place. It is the capital Delhi – the center of North India with a thousand years of history. Mumbai is considered the cradle of Bollywood movies. Meanwhile, Bangalore is a city of very vibrant and bustling pubs and restaurants. If you love exploring history, visit Jaipur – the main exhibition center of the medieval Hindu Rajput culture of North India, or Varanasi – one of the oldest cities in the world.
Join us to name some of India’s most famous attractions:
– Hawa Mahal Palace
– Ho Dal
– Taj Mahal
– Nohsngithiang waterfall
– Meenakshi Temple
– Lakshadweep Islands
– The Ganges River
Do not forget to participate in interesting and unique Indian festivals such as:
– Goa Fair (1 week between February every year)
– Sukajkund Mela (held during the first half of February)
– Holi – spring festival (March or April according to the Hindi calendar)
– Diwali – light and knowledge festival (October – November every year)
– Pushkar Mela Fair (November every year)
The culinary world of India is also worth exploring with many attractive dishes. Indian tastes are often spicy, in which the most prominent must be specialties such as Birizza, Tandoori Momos, Fried Idli with chili, Schezwan Dosa, Dosa Khakhra, Curry Pasta … If you can’t eat spicy, you should Prepare extra food to take away.
Is Indian tourism safe?
Although it is a very popular tourist destination, to ensure the safety and smoothness of your trip, please note the following:
– Do not wear clothes that are too revealing, offensive or attract attention when coming to India, especially when visiting historic sites, temples.
– Do not talk to strangers or interact with strangers in a quiet place.
– When using public transport, if you are female, ask the driver if there is a women’s compartment. If not, choose a seat next to the woman.
– Should choose to stay at hotels in the central, crowded area, near the police station. Do not stay in hotels in secluded, secluded areas.
– Please save the necessary phone numbers of acquaintances, police, hotel staff where you stay.
You should not travel to India alone, especially if you are female.